We keep your private information private by:
We keep your private information private by:
- Not selling your information—You’ve entrusted us with your personal information, and we’re committed to using it wisely. Red Rock Roofing will not sell your personal information to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
- Using firewalls and encryption—We use firewalls and encryption technology to protect personal information on our computer systems.
- Restricting who has access to your information—We take precautions to ensure that your internet account and personal information are accessible only by relevant parties who are authorized to have access to your personal information.
PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION AND USEIn the course of your use of our Website and Products and Services, we obtain the following information about you as described below. We collect this data for the purposes described below.
SIGNING UP FOR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES; USER INFORMATION
- Information you provide prior to any purchase or registration process, such as your email when you provide it to us;
- Information that you provide during any purchase or registration process, including in connection with a co-branded offer (such as your name, company name, email address, phone number, billing address or credit card information, geographic location and industry), when you call or email us (for support or otherwise) or when you use our products or services; and
- Payment information that you provide to us (by way of our Services or otherwise) when you purchase some of our products and services, including credit card data.
USE OF SERVICES, WEBSITE VISITS AND SUPPORTData relating to your online activity on our website and with respect to our Services, including the following:
- IP address
- browser type and version
- geographic location
- pages you view
- how you got to our Services and any links you click on to leave our Services
- when you update your information, communicate with us, or order new Services
- metadata about your use and your contacts’ use of our Services and your emails you send (including clicks and opens)
- your interactions with any videos we offer
- issues you encounter requiring our support or assistance
- any device or other method of communication you use to interact with the Services
- Information from third party social networking sites, including information that social networking sites provide to us if you use your credentials at such social networking sites to log into some of our Services (such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign-up form).
- The information you allow us to access varies by social networking site and depends on the level of privacy settings you have in place at the social networking site. You can control and find out more about these privacy settings at the applicable social networking site.
- Information you provide to us at seminars or to our partners;
- Information you provide to us in surveys;
- Information that is publicly available; and
- Information you consent to us receiving from third parties.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATIONWe have a legitimate interest in running a successful and efficient business and in providing you with Services and useful content, and we use the information we collect, both on its own and combined with any other information we collect about you, for the following purposes:
- To provide the requested Products and Services to you;
- To provide you with useful content;
- To ensure the proper functioning of our Products and Services
- To offer and improve our Services;
- To provide you with requested information or technical support
- To facilitate your movement through our websites or your use of our Products and Services;
- To do a better job of advertising and marketing our Services (our use of your information to do this is performed with your consent where required by applicable law);
- To advertise and market third party products and services (such advertisement is only performed with your permission where your consent is required by applicable law)
- To diagnose problems with our Products and Services;
- In connection with our security and compliance programs;
- To administer our website;
- To communicate with you;
- To target prospective customers with our products and services (such targeting is only performed with your permission where your consent is required by applicable law);
- To assist us in offering you a personalized experience or otherwise tailor our Products and Services to you; and
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATIONWe may collect non-personal identification information without limitation, through the use of the following types of methodology:
- “Cookie” technology: A “cookie” is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system.
- “IP address tracking”: An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer when you are on the Internet. When you request pages from our Sites, our servers log your IP address.
- “Web beacons”: A Web beacon, or “clear gif,” is a small graphic image on a webpage or web-based document that a website can use to determine information about a user.
“DO NOT TRACK’ DISCLOSURESOur website honors your browser security and privacy settings. For some browsers, you can change and turn off tracking features and other security settings in your browser. In addition, Google Analytics offers an Opt-out Browser Add-on. Google provides a free add-on to most major browsers that you can install to prevent your data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. To learn more and obtain the Opt-out Browser Add-on visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
SHARING OF INFORMATIONAs further described below, we will only share certain personal information with:
- our partners;
- third party service providers and vendors;
- in connection with a sale, merger, acquisition or corporate reorganization;
- authorized users within your organization; and
- for legal reasons.
SHARING WITH PARTNERSWhen we share personal information with certain third-party partners, including marketing and advertising partners, that information includes your name, email address and other information enabling partners to:
- assist you in using our products and services,
- contact you with offers, services or products that may be of interest to you, and
- provide you with their products or services.
SHARING WITH THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS AND VENDORSOccasionally, we enter into contracts with carefully selected third parties so that they can assist us in servicing you (for example, providing you with customer service, fraud detection and deterrence or access to advertising assets and providing us with information technology and storage services) or to assist us in our own marketing and advertising activities (including providing us with analytic information and search engine optimization services). Our contracts with such third parties prohibit them from using any of your personal information for any purpose beyond the purpose for which it was shared. If you purchase a product or service from a third party through one of our brands, we will pass your personal information to such third party in order for them to fulfill your order. We also share non-personal information with certain third parties, including the media, industry observers, marketing and advertising partners, vendors, customers, potential customers or partners. For example, we disclose mobile search trends, email open rates by industry, campaign best practices or the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, our websites or evaluated or purchased our products and services.
CORPORATE REORGANIZATIONSIf we are involved in a merger, acquisition, a sale of all or a substantial portion of our assets, or other similar sale transaction, your information will be transferred as part of that transaction. We will notify you by email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any such transfer and any choices you may have regarding your information.
LEGAL PROCESSLastly, if legally required to do so, or if we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary, we may disclose your personal information to courts of law, law enforcement authorities and other relevant third parties, such as internet service providers, to conduct an investigation, respond to a third party or law enforcement subpoena or court order, bring legal action, prevent harm to others or pursue other relief when you or a third party are or may be:
- violating our terms and conditions of use;
- causing injury or other harm to, or otherwise violating the property or other legal rights, of us, other users, or third parties; or
- violating federal, state, local, or other applicable law.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND INFORMATION COLLECTIONUsers will find other content on our website that link to the sites and services of other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies, or no policy (policies) at all. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party sites or services before providing any of them with your personal information. You may also log in to some of our Services using sign-in services such as Facebook or LinkedIn. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you with the option to share certain personal information with us, such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign-up/sign-in forms. For example, if you take advantage of certain of our social media features, such as the Facebook Like button, and widgets, such as the “Share This” button or interactive mini-programs that run on our site, the applicable social networking sites may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our websites, and may set a cookie to enable it to function properly.
SECURITYThe transmission of information via the internet, email or text message is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through the Services or over email; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized use, access or modification. When we collect financial account information, such as credit card numbers, we protect its transmission through the use of encryption such as the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol.
PRIVACY OF CHILDRENOur Services are not directed to persons under 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal information without such parent or guardian’s consent, he or she should contact us. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our files. We are mindful that young people need special safeguards and privacy protection. We realize that they may not understand all the provisions of our policy or be able to make thoughtful decisions about the choices that are made available to our adult users. We strongly urge all parents to participate in their children’s exploration of the Internet and any online services, and to teach their children about protecting their personal information while online. Red Rock Roofing does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of 13 without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of 13 must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
COMMUNITY GUIDELINESWe want to hear from you on social media, our blogs, and our forums but have a few things that we do not allow:
- Posts that contain, discuss or promote:
- abusive, vulgar, offensive, threatening or harassing language
- personal attacks of any kind
- illegal activity
- political campaigns
- legal or employment issues
- Conversations that negatively target specific individuals or groups
- Posts that are spam, solicitations or advertisements
- Contest and voting campaign posts that are not authorized by Red Rock Roofing
- Any profile icon or name related to commercial content that promotes another business, website, specialty page other than our organization or those approved by us
- Personally identifiable information (like phone numbers or email addresses), private or sensitive details about another person
- Material or information that you don’t have the right to post or share
- No profanity or skirting the language filter.
- No political or religious issues.
- No posting of premium content from any website.
- No trolling or posting of fake news.
- Use of descriptive thread titles.
ACCESS AND CORRECTIONWith some exceptions designed to protect the rights of others or in respect of security, you have the right to a copy of the personal data that we hold about you. We may make a reasonable charge for additional copies of that data beyond the first copy, based on our administrative costs. Where the data is data that you have given to us, you have the right to receive your copy of it in a common electronic format, and to provide copies of it to other people if you wish. You have the right to have the personal data we hold about you corrected if it is factually inaccurate. Where you request correction, please explain in detail why you believe the personal information we hold about you to be inaccurate or incomplete so that we can assess whether a correction is required. This right does not extend to matters of opinion, such as company-specific annotations on your account/information.
PORTABILITYYou have the right to receive a subset of the personal information you provide us if we process it on the legal bases of our contract with you or with your consent in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and a right to request that we transfer such personal information to another party. If you wish for us to transfer the personal information to another party, please ensure you detail that party and note that we can only do so where it is technically feasible. We are not responsible for the security of the personal information or its processing once received by the third party.
CHOICE/OPT-OUT/ERASUREIf we are processing your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, in which case we will stop that processing unless we have another legal basis on which to continue. You have the right to have personal data that we hold about you erased (the right “to be forgotten”). This right is not generally available where we still have a valid legal reason to keep the data (for example, for security reasons or because we are obliged to do so by law). You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our databases and servers, although we will always make reasonable efforts to do so upon your request, and we are unable to have your information removed from the records of any third party who has been provided with your information in accordance with this policy. The easiest method of exercising your rights as set out above is to:
- Email our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Write to us at 3540 State Hwy 52 Unit D2, Erie, CO 80516 marked for the attention of the Data Protection Officer.