If you’re a homeowner or manage a commercial building, knowing when to replace your roof can be an overwhelming prospect — but it doesn’t have to be! We understand that shopping around for the best value and quality in roofing materials can be daunting, so we want to help you navigate the process and make sure your home or business is a safe and reliable structure. We’ll start by considering five signs that indicate it may be time for a new roof: cracked shingles, age of existing material, gutter granules, leaking issues, and indoor damage. Read on to learn more about these warning signals so you can keep your property secure!
When To Buy A New Roof
Discover the tell-tale signs of wear, your replacement choices for commercial and residential properties, and key red flags to keep in mind when deciding if it’s time for an upgrade. Don’t wait until it’s too late – learn how to spot the warning signs and get the best possible solution for your roofing needs.
- Leaks. When rain, wind, and hail damage a roof, it can cause leaks, leading to even more property damage. Even small leaks should be inspected and assessed before they become big problems.
- Missing or damaged shingles. If shingles have been blown away or damaged by high winds or hail storms, you should get an inspection from a trusted roofing contractor so that they can assess any damage and recommend repair options if needed.
- Gutter granules. Check the downspouts and gutters to see if any shingle granules are present. If the gutters or drain pipes contain these granules, it’s likely caused by roof hail damage.
- Age of roof. Most roofs and roofing products last for 20-30 years, although it depends on various factors such as the quality of the existing roof, how it was installed. If your roof is getting up there in age, it may be time to start thinking about a replacement before it starts failing.
- Indoor Damage. Don’t let indoor damage ruin your home! Cracks and missing shingles on your roof could lead to water spots and sagging ceilings. Protect your property from costly repairs and act now!
Why Red Rock Roofing is Superior With Our 12 Point Roof Inspection
When it comes to roof care, preventive maintenance is the best policy. For homes and commercial buildings, regular inspections can keep your roof in optimal condition and functioning properly for years to come. With that said, we’ve created a 12-point inspection checklist that we follow during every roof inspection so we can be sure that your rooftop is staying safe and secure at all times!
- Ventilation Assessment
- Maintenance Assessment
- Sealing of All Exposed Nail Heads
- Sealing of Flashing
- Sealing of Headwall Metals
- Sealing of Pipe Jacks
- Attic Inspection
- Routine Maintenance
- Class 4 Shingle Upgrade
- Zero Down, Low Financing
- Video Inspection
Get Started with Your Local Trusted Roofing Partner
No matter the repair, Red Rock Roofing has you covered, literally.
We provide a free, comprehensive video inspection of your roof so that you can make the most informed decision about your roof needs. Because spring is such an ideal time for repairing roofs, we suggest giving us a call today to get on our schedule. We offer expert roof insurance claim assistance to walk you through each step of the process, and access to financing, so that it is as stress-free as possible for you.